Here are a few reasons to refinance now:
1. Lower your monthly payment by refinancing to a lower rate or
by extending your loan.
2. Convert an adjustable-rate mortgage to a fixed-rate mortgage
and lock in a guaranteed rate that will never increase.
3. Get cash with a cash-out refinance that lets you access the
equity you’ve built in your home.
4. Trade in a mortgage that no longer works for you for a new
adjustable-rate or fixed-rate home loan that fits your life today.
5. Save money on interest over the long term by refinancing to a
shorter term loan—you’ll pay off your mortgage much faster.
6. Consolidate your debt by using the money you’ll save to pay
down tuition or high-interest credit cards.
Let us review your specific situation and discover if this is a good
time for you to review your loan.