A Veteran Home Loan is a program meant for the men and women who have served our country. VA Mortgages can be used to purchase or refinance a home.
Loan Term Options
VA Mortgage terms are for either 30 years, 25 years, 20 years, 15 years, or 10-year terms.
Situations Where You May Get a VA Mortgage
VA Mortgages are ideal for any active or retired military personnel that are looking to purchase or refinance a property. Because VA Home loans allow for up to 100% financing it is a great loan option for people looking to put nothing down at closing.
Benefits of a VA Mortgage
- Up to 100% Financing Available.
- No Mortgage Insurance Required.
- Once you have a VA Mortgage you can streamline refinance it in the future to lower your rate with no appraisal needed.
- Historically low-interest rates.
- Must have a Certificate of Eligibility from Veteran Affairs (we can assist in helping you get this).
- Must be a primary residence.
- There are also credit score and income requirements to qualify
To learn more about this please call us today for a free consultation.