VA Loan Products for Connecticut Veterans
For Veterans, active-duty service members, National Guard, and reserve members of the military looking to purchase a home or refinance here is a product specific to you for your service to our nation. My name is Ramazan Sinani, I am a Loan Officer with Northeast Financial and I’m here to provide information on how Veteran Affairs or VA Loan products work and how to qualify!
The first thing every Veteran must obtain is their Certificate of Eligibility (Also known as a COE). The COE verifies to the lender that you are eligible for a VA-backed loan. If you don’t already have your COE it will take about 4 – 6 weeks before you actually receive it.
Below are the details of VA Home Purchase, a VA IRRRL (Interest Rate Reduction Refinance Loan), VA Cash-out Refinance, and the VA Construction Loan Program we offer her at Northeast Financial.
If you are looking for a VA Home Purchase:
- 620 or higher FICO score
- Certificate of Eligibility (COE)
- And qualifying service requirements must be met
VA IRRRL (Interest Rate Reduction Refinance Loan):
- Currently have a VA Mortgage in order to refinance with a VA IRRRL
- No missed payments
- And you must live in the property!
VA Cash-out Refinance:
- Using the money you invested in your home, you may withdraw Cash!
- Ability to refinance out of an FHA or Conventional loan
- 100% Cash out
VA One Time Close Construction Loan
- Get your very own personalized home built from the ground up
- 100% Financing
- Land and Construction financing all in one loan under one closing
There is also a VA funding fee that can be as low as 0% and as high as 3.6% depending on your down payment, if it is a purchase or refinance, and first time use or not among other factors.
Lastly, here is a link to guide you toward obtaining your VA Certificate of Eligibility:
Once you obtain your COE, if you already have one, or just want to learn more, then give me a call for a free mortgage consultation and a quick and easy pre-approval process!
Office: 844.788.7237 x7462
Email: [email protected]