- March 10, 2020
- Posted by: Northeast Financial
- Category: Refinance
Would you like to refinance your existing mortgage? Are you wondering if refinancing your existing mortgage is right for you? Below I have provided answers to your questions.
Reasons to refinance your existing mortgage:
- Lower your monthly payments: Refinancing loans at a lower rate could help you reduce your mortgage payments significantly.
- Home renovations: Use the equity in your home to do a cash-out refinance for that new kitchen you’ve been dreaming about, renovate the dated bathroom, or even add an addition to accommodate your growing family. Whatever your vision and needs are, refinancing could make it a reality.
- Consolidate your debt: Refinance to take advantage of your home equity. Not only could you drastically reduce your overall monthly debt, but you may also be able to consolidate your debt at a much lower interest rate.
- Get out of adjustable-rate mortgages (ARMs): If you currently have an adjustable-rate mortgage, refinancing to a fixed rate will lock in your interest rate for the term of the loan.
Here at Northeast Financial, we are very familiar with refinancing mortgages. We are a premier mortgage company centrally located in Middlefield. Call me anytime so we can discuss your refinance or purchase options.
NMLS# 1328596/Company NMLS# 117273