Not all home buyers are alike. If you’ve had difficulty qualifying for a traditional mortgage, we have a smart option: a nonqualified mortgage. A nonqualified mortgage can be a great choice if you don’t meet traditional lending guidelines, opening up more options for you.
You could qualify if you:
• Are self-employed
• Have fluctuating or nontraditional incomes
• Have qualifying assets, but no income
• Have a second home or investment properties
• Are a real estate investor
You can use a nonqualified mortgage for:
• A new home purchase
• Second home or investment properties
• Rate and term refinances
• Cash-out refinances
We’ll work with you to determine the right mortgage option based on your personal
financial goals. Call us today to explore the advantages of a nonqualified mortgage.
It could be the right fit for you!