Are you a property investor looking to protect your personal assets? Setting up an LLC to own your investment properties is one way many investors look to accomplish this.
One common issue that investors run into is that they have trouble finding financing to help them purchase or refinance their homes in the name of their LLC.
Here at Northeast Financial LLC we offer both Single and Portfolio Rental Property Loans. We help beginning rental property investors purchase their first property, and help seasoned investors unlock equity from established portfolios so they can grow.
Here are some Key Facts about our Rental Property Loans
- Commercial loan underwritten on property cash flow, no personal income verification
- Up to 80% LTV for purchase money transactions
- Easy liquidity verification process
- Foreign Nationals eligible
- 90-day seasoning
- Vacation Rentals financing available
- Single Family Residences (SFR)
- 2-4 unit properties
- Multi-family 5-20 unit properties (Portfolio Rental Loans Only)
Call us today to learn more about our Rental Property Lending Options.
Note: This article is not intended to be legal or tax advice. Please consult with your CPA or attorney to find out whether holding your investment properties in an LLC is in your benefit.
Northeast Financial LLC