- November 27, 2019
- Posted by: Chris Nielson
- Categories: Down Payment Assistance, FHA 203k
Buy a fixer-upper with the help of down payment assistance.
Looking to take advantage of a program for down payment assistance? These programs can help by providing a grant equal to 2% to 3.5% of the purchase price. You can even these programs in combination with a renovation loan.
Some key facts about Down Payment Assitance Programs:
- Multple grant options a 3.5% grant and a 2% grant!
- May be combined with up to 6% seller concession for closing costs
- No resale or borrower repayment restrictions
- Minimum qualifying credit score: 620
Who’s eligible for DPA?
- First-time and moderate-income home buyers
- Current, retired, volunteer, or non-paid:
- First-responders (police officer, firefighter, public safety officer, paramedic, emergency medical technician (EMT), including volunteers, or similar)
- Medical personnel (nurse, doctor, phlebotomist, health ambassador, or hospital, American Red Cross worker, or similar)
- Civil servant in a federal, state, or local municipality
- Military personnel
Call me today to learn more.
Northeast Financial LLC