- October 9, 2018
- Posted by: Vanessa Brown
- Category: Connecticut
Connecticut Veteran Mortgage Program
First of all, thank you to all of our veterans for their service. There are great Connecticut Veteran Mortgage programs available for those that have served our country. My name is Vanessa Brown and I am a part of an amazing team at Northeast Financial in Middletown, CT. Northeast Financial is an award-winning company dedicated to customer service and finding the perfect fit for your mortgage needs. If you a veteran looking for a purchase your home or to refinance your existing mortgage, I can help.
The Connecticut Veteran Mortgage Program is great for the reason that there is no monthly PMI. Most noteworthy with this program is that it allows for up to 100% financing. Read the program guidelines below to learn more.
VA Purchase Mortgage
- Fico scores 600 and greater are required.
- Furthermore, borrowers must have sufficient income and be in your current position for at least 2 years.
- Borrowers must also have a valid COE (Certificate of Eligibility).
- Must meet qualifying service requirements.
VA (Veteran Affairs) IRRRL (Interest Rate Reduction Refinancing Loans)
- First of all, borrowers must presently have a VA mortgage.
- Be current on your mortgage.
- No cash-out allowed.
- Finally, borrowers must live in the property.
VA Cash-out Refinance
- Borrowers can use their home’s equity for a cash out refinance.
- Even more, Borrowers can refinance out of a FHA or conventional loan.
Native American Direct Loan Program (NADL)
- The Connecticut Veteran Mortgage Program can be used for construction, purchase, refinance or improvements.
- Must be a Native American veteran.
- Also, the property must be on Native American trust land.
- Furthermore, the tribal organization must participate in the VA direct loan program.
- You must also have a valid COE (Certificate of Eligibility).
- Finally, borrowers will need to meet qualifying service requirements.
If you would like additional information about these or any other mortgage programs, please contact me anytime. I am also available to come out in person to meet with you to discuss your options. I look forward to working for you.
NMLS# 1328596/Company NMLS# 117273