- May 15, 2019
- Posted by: Drew Raney
- Category: Connecticut
First of all, if you are veteran, thank you for your service. If you are a veteran looking to purchase a home or to refinance your existing mortgage, we can help. Qualifying for a Connecticut Veteran Home Loan is not difficult. Even more, this program allows you to purchase a property, refinance a property, or rehab a property.
Connecticut Veteran Home Loan Purchase Overview
- Credit Score requirements do apply.
- Monthly Income is used to qualify.
- 100% financing available for those that qualify.
- Veterans must also have a valid COE (Certificate of Eligibility)
- Finally, borrowers must meet qualifying service requirements
VA IRRRL (Interest Rate Reduction Refinancing Loans)
- No cash-out allowed and must be current on present mortgage
- You must also live in the property
- Must presently have a VA Mortgage
- Finally, appraisals not required.
VA Cash-out Refinance
Native American Direct Loan Program (NADL)
- Used for construction, purchase, refinance or improvements
- Must be a Native American veteran
- Must also be on Native American trust land
- Tribal organization must participate in the VA direct loan program
- Must have a valid COE (Certificate of Eligibility)
- Must also meet qualifying service requirements
The pre-approval process is easy and we will work with you every step of the way. Call now for a free consultation. As well, we are more than happy to come and meet with you in person. We look forward to hearing from you
210 South Main ST. Middletown, CT
Residential Clients Click Here For Our Online Application