First of all, if you are veteran, thank you for your service. If you are a veteran looking to purchase a home or to refinance your existing mortgage, we can help. Qualifying for a Connecticut VA Mortgage Loan is not difficult. Even more, this program allows you to purchase a property, refinance a property, or rehab a property.
Connecticut VA Home Mortgage Overview
- Credit Score requirements do apply.
- Monthly Income is used to qualify.
- 100% financing available for those that qualify.
- Veterans must also have a valid COE (Certificate of Eligibility)
- Finally, borrowers must meet qualifying service requirements
VA IRRRL (Interest Rate Reduction Refinancing Loans)
- No cash-out allowed and must be current on present mortgage
- You must also live in the property
- Must presently have a VA Mortgage
- Finally, appraisals not required.
VA Home Mortgage Cash-out Refinance
Native American Direct Loan Program (NADL)
- Used for construction, purchase, refinance or improvements
- Must be a Native American veteran
- Must also be on Native American trust land
- Tribal organization must participate in the VA direct loan program
- Must have a valid COE (Certificate of Eligibility)
- Must also meet qualifying service requirements
The pre-approval process is easy and we will work with you every step of the way. Call now for a free consultation. As well, we are more than happy to come and meet with you in person. We look forward to hearing from you. 860-788-7237