- October 24, 2018
- Posted by: Michael Meyer
- Categories: commercial mortgage, Connecticut
Northeast Financial is a Connecticut Commercial Mortgage provider. We cover most of the United States with a focus on the North East and East Coast. We specialize in “Stated Income” Connecticut Commercial Mortgage Loans.
Stated Commercial Mortgage Property types:
- Retail and Office
- Auto Repair
- Day Care
- Funeral Home
- Beauty Shops
- Mobile Home Parks
- Dry Cleaner (Drop off only)
- Finally, Recreational properties
- Raw land
- Likewise, land requiring “ground up” construction (any loan requiring rehab work must equal 10% or less of the property value)
- Also, Gas stations (although, we will lend on auto repair/auto body shops) are not allowed.
LTV: Maximum LTV is 70% for credit scores of 660 and less. And a Maximum LTV of 75% with higher Fico Scores.
- 660 Min Score for our Elite Program
- 600 Min Score for our Traditional Program.
Closings: Three to four weeks (the timeline is based on how quickly we receive all the required information)
Rates: Fixed Rates ranging from 6.5% to 10% based over 25 years (because we are a stated income program – our rates are higher than a local bank). We also have ARM programs that are based over 30 years.
Points: While Northeast Financial does their best to not charge any upfront points, in some cases 1 to 2 points are charged depending on the transaction.
Prepay: Declining 5%-4%-3%-2%-1% Prepay Penalty
States: Finally, we transact commercial mortgages in 42 states except for Alaska, Alabama, Hawaii, Michigan, Nevada, North Dakota, Vermont and West Virginia.
In conclusion, we are here to help with your upcoming commercial loan. We say “Yes” when your local bank says “No.” Since we specialize in this type of financing we are able to help you get your Connecticut commercial mortgage closed quickly. And, as said earlier, we will work with you every step of the way.
Call us today for a free consultation or to get pre-approved.