Have a primary residence or non-primary home that you would like to finance for a family member? We offer solutions that work for you.
What are the advantages to having a Non-Occupant Co-Borrowers on a Mortgage?
- Occupying Borrower is not required to have a minimum contribution to the monthly income
- Occupying and non-occupying Borrowers’ incomes are combined
- Occupying and non-occupying Borrowers’ debts are combined
- Available on a variety of products: 30-Year / 15-Year Fixed, 5/1 and 7/1 ARMS
Non-Occupant Co-Borrower are Borrowers Who…
- Do not occupy the subject property
- Sign the mortgage deed of trust and note
- Have joint liability for the mortgage
- Are family or have an established relationship with occupying Borrower(s)
- Have a principal residence in the United States unless they are military, active-duty serving overseas or a U.S. Citizen living abroad
Let us help you find a loan that works for you.
CONTACT US TODAY!